Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Friday, July 8, 2016

THCC102.1 AlteredSurface

Distress Paints used:  Mustard Seed, Mowed Lawn, Candied Apple, Broken China, and Antiqued Bronze.  When I was finished with the paints, I used stickers from Crowded Attic Salvage Stickers by Tim Holtz Idea-ology. I applied Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Distress Inks to the stickers.  Then, I distressed the edges with the book cover with Black Soot Distress Ink.

When I discovered the 9/11 sticker in the book of Tim Holtz stickers, an idea began to develop that I would make this book cover look like it had been salvaged from the remains of the NYC World Trade Center.



 I altered the bookcover of Unforgettable Musical Memories which is a book of music scores.  I use the pages as backgrounds for my butterfly tissues when I am making cards.

Location:  Bentonville, Arkansas, USA.

Permalink:  http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/07/thcc1021-alteredsurface.html




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.