Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Friday, July 1, 2016

THCC102.1_Colored_Crackle

Submission #2 for the Week 5 challenge in Tim Holtz's Summer of Creative Chemistry 102, Day 1.  I created a card using Rock Candy Crackle Paint.  I colored the background and figures using the following Distress Paints:  Mustard Seed, Wilted Violet, Glacier White, Candied Apple, Carved Pumpkin, and Mermaid Lagoon.  The crackle paint I used was Distress Crackle Paint - Clear Rock Candy.  As a final touch, I covered the butterfly, bird, and two flowers with Clear Rock Candy Distress Stickles.  I used dimensionals to raise the principle figures above the marbled background.


 


Location:  Beautiful Bentonville, Arkansas, USA located minutes away from some of the most beautiful scenery in the world! 

Permalink: http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/07/thcc1021coloredcrackle.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.