Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Friday, July 1, 2016

THCC102.1_Industrial

This is my third submission for the Week 5 challenge.  In this submission, I embossed a deep blue metallic card with a fireworks embossing folder.  I then used Mustard Seed, Carved Pumpkin, and White Picket Fence Distress Paints to intensify the fireworks display.



Other examples of the Industrial challenge:

Antiqued Bronze Distress Paint used to intensify embossed surface.

Twisted Citroen Distress Paint used to intensify embossed image of peacock. 



Location:  Beautiful Bentonville, Arkansas, USA, nestled in the Arkansas Ozark Mountains.

Permalink:  http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/07/thcc1021industrial.html




3 comments:

  1. Love the fireworks - so cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The embossing folder is by Darice. I purchased it from Amazon.com .

      Delete
  2. I really like your technique with the fireworks and the distress paints. Do you mind telling me whose embossing folder you used?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.