Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Sunday, July 10, 2016

THCC102.2 Challenge

This one project is my submission to the Week 6 Challenge:  Use two or more layered stencil techniques on the same card, tag, project, etc.

I used the following techniques:  Emboss With, Emboss Through, Layered Stencil Sketching, and Monoprinting.  I hasten to say that I am not happy with the quality of my work; I would have done better if I had not consciously been trying to use so many techniques.  However, here it is; I used four techniques in the same project.


I used the Rays layered stencil to emboss a tag.  I then replaced the stencil, colored the rays with Mermaid Lagoon ink, and monoprinted another tag.  I embossed with clear embossing powder and a heat gun.  I then colored the tag (which was white) with Mustard Seed ink, after which I outlined the rays with a fine-point black Pitt pen and sketched bubbles with a Worn Lipstick Distress Marker between the rays.  Finally, I used Mustard Seed ink with the Clockwork stencil on the monoprinted tag.

The little embellishment was die cut on a Big Shot embosser from a piece of grunge board covered with washi tape.

Location:  Bentonville, Arkansas, USA

Permalink: http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/07/thcc1022-challenge.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.