Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Sunday, July 10, 2016

THCC102.2 MultiMediaLayering


Wow, talk about elaborate!  I began by using Tim Holtz Layering Stencils to create a paint resist.  The Distress Paints I used were Carved Pumpkin, Mermaid Lagoon, and Antiqued Bronze.  When the paints were dry, I covered the tag with layers of Distress Inks (Fossilized Amber, Evergreen Bough, and Picked Rasberry) and Stains (Twisted Citroen).  I then spritzed the surface of the tag with water so that I could remove layers of ink at irregular intervals.

I used stencils to make the words.  I colored "Create" with Black Soot ink and "Joy" with Candied Apple ink.  I recolored the clock with Vintage Photo ink because I perceived it was not dark enough.  I then proceeded to add a bubble stencil to the bee hive stencil, using Scattered Straw ink.

Location:  Bentonville, Arkansas, USA

Permalink:   http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/07/thcc1022-multimedialayering.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.