Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Sunday, June 12, 2016

CC101Wk2Day10

 Summer of Creative Chemistry 101, Week 2, Day 10: Distress Stickles

I dampened a tag and covered it with Peeled Paint Distress Stain.  I dried the tag, then stamped the tree stamp with archival black ink.  I dried that, and then applied a thin coat of Distress Stickles.  The camera doesn't show how charming the result is.

I get to put a CC101 Graduate icon on my blog now.  Woo-hoo.

Location:  Bentonville, AR, USA

Permalink:  http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/06/cc101wk2day10.html

2 comments:

  1. Arrived here via the CC101 gallery, your composition caught my eye--nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your tag! Keep enjoying the Summer of Creative Chemistry - it's been so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.