Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Friday, June 3, 2016

Summer2016CC101Wk1Day3B

   Title: Archival Resist Technique

Here is my Creative Chemistry 101, Week 1, Day 3B submission to the terrific art class I am taking at OnlineCardClasses.com .  Unfortunately, I cannot upload this link or submission 3A because the link is down.  Also, the CC101 Graduate icon has returned with no sight of the CC101 Participant icon (thank goodness I saved this to my computer).

Oh, well.  I can wait.  The goal of this exercise was to stamp with archival ink on a card and then completely cover the card with water-based ink like Distress ink.  After buffing the card, the archival ink images are revealed because they are oil-based and, therefore, resist the water-based ink.  Cool.

Onward to exercise 3C.  This one is beautiful, and I can wait to do it.

Barbara Rademacher
Location
Permalink: http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/06/is-my-creative-chemistry-101-week-1-day.html


UPDATE:  The OCC network appears to be going through a fail.  Weekly videos cannot be downloaded either, and the ability to do that is part of the class.  SOOOOO, I bet the OCC person at the other end of my email won't know I emailed her/him.

Oh, well.

1 comment:

  1. I'm visiting from the OCC class because I saw this in the Week 1 Gallery even though it's for Day 3. Maybe that was part of your problem. I've not had any trouble with my videos but haven't posted anything in the gallery yet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.