Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Summer CC101 2016 Wk1 Day3A

 Title: Alcohol Ink Agates Technique

It's Day 3 in this Summer art extravaganza, Tim Hotlz's Creative Chemistry 101.  The first homework assignment was to create a composition utilizing alcohol inks on glossy paper, and then top it off with a stamp - I used two.

Because I had no alcohol inks, I purchased an alcohol ink kit from Hobby Lobby.  It had everything I needed in one box, including stamps.  The tree stamp at the page bottom is one of them.

I am located in one of the most beautiful places on earth, the Ozark Mountains of Northwest Arkansas, USA.

The permalink to this site is http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/06/summer-cc101-2016-wk1-day3a.html  .  


1 comment:

  1. I'm taking the class too & just bought that same kit today. I thought it was a good deal for a beginner like me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.