Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Monday, June 6, 2016

THCC101, Wk 1, Day 5A

 Title:  Kraft Resist

I created two submissions for Technique A today.  I did not have Kraft Resist paper, so I made my own by using Liquitex Varnish.  The left example of this technique is a map; I painted the roads with Liquitex Varnish which, when it had dried, made the roads resist water-based inks.  On the right, I painted the flowers with Liquitex Varnish and then covered over the page with Distress inks.  The flowers shown through because they had been painted with varnish.

Location:  Bentonville, AR, USA

Permalink: http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/06/thcc101-wk-1-day-5a.html 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.