Creative Chemistry 103 Participant

Creative Chemistry 103 Participant
Creative Chemistry 103, 102, 101 Participant

Sunday, June 12, 2016

CC101Wk2Day9_2

 Summer of Creative Chemistry 101, Week 2, Day 9, Technique 2:  Perfect Distress.

I wet the tag and covered it with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  I heat set the tag and stamped it with a Tim Holtz stamp using Picked Raspberry, Mermaid Lagoon, Mowed Lawn, and Walnut Stain Distress Inks in mini ink pads.  I dusted the image with Perfect Pearls (Perfect Pearl) using a fine-tip paint brush, and then dusted away the excess with a large brush.  I then spritzed the tag which caused the ink under the Perfect Pearls to wick.  I heat set the tag and took a photo.

Location:  Bentonville, AR, USA

Permalink:  http://barbrad42.blogspot.com/2016/06/cc101wk2day92.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I will read your comments.